Previous book signings and readings
• Tim read and signed copies of I'm Looking For A Monster at the Borders at 32nd Street and 2nd Avenue in New York City on October 9th from 3:30 to 6 pm.
• Tim signed copies of I'm Looking For A Monster at the Barnes & Noble at the intersection of Route 35 South and Laurel Avenue in the Commons at Holmdel, New Jersey on October 11th from 11am to 1 pm.
• Tim read and signed copies of I'm Looking For A Monster at the News Center in Easton, Md. on October 18th at 11:30am.
• Tim read and signed copies of I'm Looking For A Monster at the Borders in Annapolis Md. at Storytime October 23rd at 10:30am.
• Tim read and signed books at the Barnes and Noble store at the Power Plant in Baltimore Md at 12pm on October 25th.
• Tim read and signed books at the Barnes and Noble store in Howell, NJ on November 15th at 1 pm.
• Dorchester County Library - Cambridge Branch, December 6, '08 (Saturday) 2:00 p.m.
Timothy Young read his colorful, interactive popup book and talked about writing and illustrating
books. After the program, there were copies available for purchase and signing. This program was open to the public free of charge but required a ticket for admission. For more information call the Dorchester County Public Library at 410.228.7331.
• Tim attended Career Day at Colonel Richardson Middle School on April 3, 2009.
|Book and Website Copyright 2008 Timothy Young. All Rights Reserved.
On Sale: July 8, 2008
ISBN: 978-0-375-84416-4 (0-375-84416-3)